No Hidden Extras
No Small Prints
No Risk Rental
CBR is family business operating for 39 years. For us, our customers and employees health and safety was, is and always be our very first priority. In order to avoid any operational issues due to the COVID-19, CBR RENT A CAR has applied all indicated measures in due time, aiming to provide safe service to all our customers according to the guidelines of the National Public Health Organization (EODY) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- According to the current Greek regulations, in the 5 seated cars only the driver and 3 passengers are allowed. In the 7 seated cars, only the driver and 3 passengers are allowed. The only exception is made for families with children under 18 years old. In any other case, a traffic fine is issued by the Greek traffic authorities.
- All our staff has received training on the new sanitizing protocols, keep distances and avoiding contacts (handshaking etc). They are wearing protecting masks and gloves if necessary. We have created glass booths, in all working slots, in order to eliminate the contact between staff and customers. Informative posters and stickers are placed in our offices. Hand sanitizers are placed in the offices.
- All the cars are cleaned and sanitized thoroughly before every new customer.
- The customers have to wear masks inside our offices.
- Only up to 3 customers all allowed being in the offices.
All of us at CBR assure you that we will do whatever it takes to ensure your and our protection and we kindly request for your understanding and cooperation. We strongly believe that soon or later Covid19 will be past and we will get back to our normal rhythms.