CBR Kefalonia Car Rental
Car Rental in Argostoli Cefalonia Argostoli Car Rental Services in Cefalonia Greece
Please fill in the required fields below and press the "Proceed" button.
You will then be redirected to the Bank's secure page where you will be asked to fill in your credit card details.
The entire transaction is secured with 256bit SSL.
To convert prices to a different currency please click here.
*1 Please enter the e-mail you wish to receive the confirmation e-mail.
*2 The decimals are required and should be formatted with a comma e.g. 10,00. Please refrain from using the thousand separator. ex: 1.000 euros should be entered as 1000,00
Terms & Conditions
Age of Driver:
The minimum age of the driver is 23 years old for categories economy, Α and Β and 25 years old for all other categories. The maximum age for all drivers is 72 years old.
Driver’s License: European or international (for non E.U citizen)
The driver(s) must be a holder(s) of a driver’s license for at least a year.
Car Rental Insurance includes:
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) with Low Excess
- Personal Accident Insurance for the driver and passengers.
- Third party Liability for death, injury and material damages
- Theft and Fire Waiver.
- Unlimited mileage
- Free map of Kefalonia
- Free airport fast track delivery/collection (within office hours 09:00 to 21:00)
- Full breakdown coverage
- All local taxes
- The rates also include the following coverage:
- Death, partial or total disability of third parties and of the passengers of the car up to € 1.000.000.
- Material damage of third parties, up to € 1.000.000.
Collision Damage Waiver:
Included in the price of the rental, and carries an excess of €300 Group A, €400 Groups B & C, €500 Groups D & D1 and €600 Groups P to L (plus VAT).
What is NOT cover by the insurance?
Loss/damage of the key, off road driving (except 4x4) damage to Car underside, tyres wheels, the interior of the car extreme dirtiness. Our insurance cover Kefalonia and Ithaca only.
First additional driver is free of charge. For the 2nd and 3rd, daily charge of 2,50 euro VAT included.
The company is not responsible in any way for the personal belongings of the renter or passengers.
Out of hours office (09:00 – 21:00):
Available, only at Kefalonia Airport, on request with 30 euro extra per way until 23.00 and 60 euro extra between 23.00 – 09:00.
In case of delay or change of your flight out of our office hours the delivery/collection is available with an extra charge according to the fees above.
We use only unleaded gasoline, which is the responsibility of the renter. No refunds are given for excess fuel left in the vehicle. Refuelling service charge is € 10.
Provided upon reservation, with an additional charge of € 3 vat included per day. It is the customer’s responsibility to properly attach child seats.
Luggage Racks, GPS & Snow Chains:
Rental Car Brands & Models:
All bookings are made by car category and not by car type or model. Baggage (luggage) placement is customer’s responsibility. Our company cannot be held liable for damage to luggage/baggage or if the luggage/baggage don’t fit in the car.
Taxes & VAT 24%:
Included in the rental price.
Traffic Violations - Fines:
All fines from illegal parking and violations of the traffic code that may occur during the rental period, are the renters’ responsibility and will be charged to their credit card.
With the reservation, the renter states that read and accept the above terms. The company reserves the right to amend the rates or terms and conditions at any time.
It is required that the renter is a credit card holder to cover the excess amount in order to proceed to the car rental.
Minimum cancellation fee 50 euro which is cover bank expenses (commission) and administration fee.
CBR is family business operating for 39 years. For us, our customers and employees health and safety was, is and always be our very first priority. In order to avoid any operational issues due to the COVID-19, CBR RENT A CAR has applied all indicated measures in due time, aiming to provide safe service to all our customers according to the guidelines of the National Public Health Organization (EODY) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- According to the current Greek regulations, in the 5 seated cars only the driver and 3 passengers are allowed. In the 7 seated cars, only the driver and 3 passengers are allowed. The only exception is made for families with children under 18 years old. In any other case, a traffic fine is issued by the Greek traffic authorities.
- All our staff has received training on the new sanitizing protocols, keep distances and avoiding contacts (handshaking etc). They are wearing protecting masks and gloves if necessary. We have created glass booths, in all working slots, in order to eliminate the contact between staff and customers. Informative posters and stickers are placed in our offices. Hand sanitizers are placed in the offices.
- All the cars are cleaned and sanitized thoroughly before every new customer.
- The customers have to wear masks inside our offices.
- Only up to 3 customers all allowed being in the offices.
All of us at CBR assure you that we will do whatever it takes to ensure your and our protection and we kindly request for your understanding and cooperation. We strongly believe that soon or later Covid19 will be past and we will get back to our normal rhythms.